Moving Container Services Barrie
In 1974, United Van Lines was the first van line in Canada to introduce a national container service.
MOVING CONTAINER SERVICE:
In 1974, United Van Lines was the first van line and long distance moving company in Canada to introduce a national container service. Today, we have over 1,000 containers moving across Canada and more than 50 container depots and storage sites to serve you. Our containers are designated for long distance moving services including province to province moves or intraprovincial moves over 800 miles.
Benefits of using United Containers:
- Your goods are loaded and unloaded by trained professionals
- All equipment and manpower is included in the price
- Exclusive use in your own sealed container (some conditions apply) 2,500 lb minimum
- Storage up to 30 days at no additional cost
- Storage up to an additional 60 days at very reasonable rates preventing additional
- Storage with no additional handling of your goods
- Computer controlled and satellite tracked
- Servicing all major centres in Canada
The perfect solution for moves in which short-term storage up to 90 days is required. Less handling means your possessions are safer, and less susceptible to damage.